Inspection and Testing
AVN Professional Quality FZE is an independent inspection company, and an ISO 9001:2015 9. & ISO 17020 certified professional quality organization engaged in Inspection, Testing and field inspection, NDT services. We serve and support industries/companies related to fabrication, construction, oil, gas, petrochemical, onshore& offshore and marine operations within UAE and GCC countries.
AVN Professional Quality FZE is managed by a team of qualified experts working for international organizations, handling various major development projects in UAE and GCC.
Benefit From The Expertise Of World-Class Quality Inspectors In Dubai
We are providing customized services to various industries covering construction, oil & gas, marine field. Our services pertaining to inspection and testing include the following, but, are not limited to:
- Establishment, implementation and evaluation of Quality Control System
- Assist Client in establishment of Inspection and Test Plan
- Establishment of Inspection and Testing Procedures
- Welding Procedure qualification and certification, welders’ qualifications and certification / IWE Services
- Establishment of NDT Procedures, training and certification of NDT Technicians
- QA/QC support by suppof QA / QC Staffs to client as per requirement on weekly / monthly
- Welding Inspector provision as per project
- Coating/Painting inspector provision as per project
- Inspection and testing as per Clients requirements
- Assessment of Quality Control System and assist in evaluation of losses due to re-work.
- Painting and Welding Inspection
- NDT Level – III Services.
Through an independent and objective attitude, we strive for customer satisfaction by providing services that not only meet but exceed expectations and international standards. With our expertise, we are more than capable to support our international clients.
Welding services include:
- Welder approval codes and training
- Welding Procedure establishment and qualification (WPS / PQR)
- Welders training, qualification and certification
- Third Party Witnessing of welder qualification and welding procedure qualification
- Responsible Welding Coordinator (IWE) Services
- Services of CSWIP (Certification Scheme for Welding Inspection Personnel), EWS (European Welding Specialist), and AWS (American Welding society)
- Welding Inspection at various stages
AVN Professional Quality has welding engineer / Inspectors who with fabrication manufactures at shop and site, both local and international, to identify all the regulatory certifications they need, reducing rework costs and accelerating time to market. We provide welding service consultancy, assessment, pre-qualification, inspection and certification of welding activities.
You can be sure you are working with an expert in the field of welding, quality and safety, well-versed in compliance requirements and updates. We test, inspect and certify to national and international standards and ensure the project in initial stage comply with welding code /standard that will cover
- Pre-qualification of contractors and sub-contractors.
- Review the proposal of welding procedures specification.
- Witness and certify the procedure qualification record.
- Witness and certify the welder qualification record.
- Ensure the MTC of welded and consumable certificates are meets the construction code requirements.
- Review and certify the PWHT procedure meet the code of construction.
Fabrication Stage and Site Erection
AVN Professional Quality at execution of welding activities process will verify fabrication process and welding are compliance of consultation code and project specification
- Verify materials and welding consumables.
- Inspect the joint preparation, fit-up and tack welding.
- Verify the welding parameters during welding.
- Visual inspection of completed welded joint
- Witness and verify the post weld Heat treatment complies with approved procedure.
- Witness and review NDT results.